MiniDInosaur's Progress

Go down

MiniDInosaur's Progress

Post  minidinosaur on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:50 am

Hi all,

i have decided to also chart my progress here. wont be as detail as the rest. hahaha.. i think i am too lazy to do it.

anyway, i started off a week ago at 163lbs. then it was yoyo up and down. Today i am down to 160lbs!Smile wii fit say i lost 1.8lbs today!!

i did 30 mins of my fitness coach, cardio excerise, then did the dancing game for 15 mins and wii fit for 15 min. did the 10 min free step, manage ard 1264 steps.Smile

okie. going to start working hard again tomolo. my legs and hand are extremely heavy now. heehee
minidinosaur
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MiniDInosaur's Progress

Post  FitMonkey on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:22 pm

Excellent. Keep it up!

Does your Wii Fit board display in pounds, or you being nice and converting from kg's for us? Very Happy
FitMonkey
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-02-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  minidinosaur on Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:01 am

i have the USA version of wii, so it is recorded in pound. but i did have to convert online in order for me to understand how must it really is in KG since we use KG mostly in USA. but it no issue. good to learn something else.Smile
minidinosaur
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What i did today!

Post  minidinosaur on Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:19 am

I had the time today. so i manage to do more than usual.Smile

45min of boxing on the wii sports. really got me sweating like mad.
1 hour on outdoor challenges. wow! it was tough for me and i also sweat like mad
30 mins on wii fit, stepping non stop and clock 3500 steps!Smile

but... when i weight myself, i gain instead of lost. so sad.:*(
minidinosaur
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  David on Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:27 am

Wow I can't imagine working out that long great job. Hopefully your just gaining muscle that is why your gaining weight.
David
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FitMonkey on Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:34 am

wow, minidino, you were busy! Congrats on the good exercise!

Don't let short-term weight ups and downs bother you. Our body weight changes by small amounts all the time. Just be confident that if you are exercising and eating well, you will go in the right direction over time, no matter what the scale says right now! Very Happy
FitMonkey
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Awesome workout

Post  dancerpeg on Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:06 pm

Minidinosaurs you are going to meet your goal so don't get discourage because of the little weight gain. Sometime our bodies will retain water durning the month. That was a awesome workout you did keep up the good work and it will pay off soon for you. Talk to you later Peg
dancerpeg
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  minidinosaur on Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:22 pm

thanks all for your encouragement!Smile

i will keep going and going!!!

going out to ofc for a meeting now. will be back later tonite. see if i can do some excerise today! i am beginning to enjoy the boxing. hahaha.. kind of fun and make me sweat!
minidinosaur
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  minidinosaur on Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:57 am

i am guilty. i didnt excerise the whole of last weekend and when i wanted to do it on monday..... i have fallen sick. got flu and fever and bodyaches. so i think i shouldnt excerise. but i have been eating!!!Sad argh.. didnt dare to weight myself. i only manage to kept myself away from all the soda this few weeks.
minidinosaur
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FitMonkey on Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:29 am

Getting sick is no fun. Sad

Over the past two three four years, every attempt I've made to get healthy and lose weight resulted in getting sick not long after starting (it may have something to do with the stress on one's body when starting a new exercise program and how it affects the immune system).

Every time it also caused me to stop and go back to my old ways - except this last time. Once I got better, I kept going, and I am much much better off for it.

You have a very special goal to shoot for this year. While your sick, take care of yourself and forget about any exercise and focus on getting better.

But, make a commitment to start right back up as soon as you are well again. Don't let getting sick stand in your way of reaching your goal. Be strong. Be tough. We know you can do it! cheers
FitMonkey
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  minidinosaur on Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:00 am

Dear fitmonkey,

oh yes, u reminded me. maybe my body is trying to adjust hence i fall sick. hm.. i was thinking was it becos i didnt take care of my ownself. okie, after i recover, i will keep going!Smile no excuse this time. thanks for the encouragement Surprised
minidinosaur
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BrendaW on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:15 pm

Hope you feel better soon and are able to get back into your workouts!
BrendaW
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  minidinosaur on Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:45 am

sigh.... can u guys believe it? it been's 3 weeks! and i am still sick!! coughing and running nose non stop:( seen doctor twice and finish all medication.... doesnt work at all. i think i am going to see another doctor again tomolo. and this is getting on my nerve cos i cant excerise for the last 3 weeks and mean i am lagging way behind my weight lose. argh...

sorry... sound frusated and just had to let it go somewhere cos i been sleeping and sleeping and sleeping....and nothing seems to help me get better. arghh....Sad
minidinosaur
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hi everyone! i am back

Post  minidinosaur on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:39 am

Hi all,

how's everyone doing? i been away for such a long while. i am sure everyone is progressing way ahead of me now. congrats to all!Smile i will be catching up though!

hm... i been away cos things arent so bright at my end. parents been very sick, i sprain my ankle twice in the same leg and may require surgery.. hadnt been able to walk ard much. work isnt good as well... sigh.. in short.. there isnt any good news at all.Sad

anyway, enff of dwelling, i decided i have to re start my life. first by my weight and health of course. my dinner with my country president is still on in oct and i am still as heavy as i first started. so better do something abt it.

i restart my dieting plan on wed. and guess what, i have lost 5.6lbs since!!! yippie! so what have i done. i been eating really low carb food. like tea without sugar,milo without sugar, vegtable soup, plain baked chicken, plain baked fish etc for every single meal. for snacks, i just eat 2 pcs of cream crackers. and stictly no food intake after 8pm. and oh.. i drink plenty of water. almost 10 glass a day.

As for wii, i been doing grand slam for at least 1 hours a day. wii fit for half hour or other forms of excerise. and then my ankle will hurt so much that i cant do much for the rest of the day.Sad otherwise, if i can manage it, i will go for a slow walk with my camera, to take some photograph in some parks and actually did sweat by doing so.Smile

okie.. will chart again in a few days times to see how i fare.Smile

cheers
minidino!
minidinosaur
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content