Jillian Michael’s Fitness Ultimatum 2009

Go down

Post  Natalee on Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:10 pm

I am not too sure about this game. I think I will pass on it, or at least rent it first before I made the commitment to buy it. Most of the reviews I have read are horrible, poor interfacing, slow to respond, lousy graphics, etc.

Jillian Michael’s Fitness Ultimatum 2009 is the first game of its type to combine a celebrity fitness trainer with the Wii and innovative Wii Balance Board accessory to offer you a fun and entertaining way to get fit. Under Jillian’s expert guidance, you can pursue a focused workout that helps you reach your fitness goals through rigorous, branching exercise routines and multiple difficulty levels that will get you in the best shape of your life!

* As a new recruit at Jillian’s boot camp, enroll in her unique training program and be challenged to an ever-changing series of workouts and fitness tests.
* Choose your workout from four types: Weight Loss, Strength Training, Intervals and Hill Climb. Set the intensity of your exercise routine to suit your pace: Light, Medium or Hard, then dictate workout length: 5, 10, 15, 30, 45 or 60 minutes.
* Start each workout on the track by running down the Physical Training (PT) course of the training base in a series of judged challenges for up to 3 minutes. Motion-based fitness activities include: running obstacle courses, balance beam, hand car, rowing/paddling, crossing monkey bars, punching bags and much more.
* Choose your challenge from branching paths to dictate your own activity.
* Each challenge has 3 levels of difficulty, requiring progressively more motion and a harder workout (warm-up, target zone, cool-down, etc.)
* Competitive Campfire Mode lets two players race against each other through individual challenges or the entire PT course to see who can burn more calories
* Customize your character and input personal data to serve as a benchmark for measuring progress via the Statistics screen that includes: calories burned, weight, in game performance and more
* Unlock lifestyle and fitness video tips from Jillian that provide guidance on: targeted training, maximizing your workout, gym alternatives, traveling workouts, snacking, eating out, food substitutions and cooking. Taken from Nintendo

Read the reviews at Amazon

Natalee
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-01-30

View user profile http://wiifitforum.quickbb.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Jillian Michael’s Fitness Ultimatum 2009

Post  Nightlight on Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:31 pm

I heard this was coming out, but I've not read anything about it yet, so I'll have to have a nose around and read about it. Thanks for posting Smile
Nightlight
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-03

View user profile http://weightinpounds.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

What Natalee said.

Post  SmokeoneFTW on Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:09 pm

I agree w/ what Natalee said.. The reviews basically said this game sucks.

I wish Jillian was the trainer In My Fitness Coach though xD

SmokeoneFTW
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dancerpeg on Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:14 pm

Well Nat, I should have made sure I had look over all the posting before I went out and got this one. I was not impress with it at all. So I'm back with WiiFit for now. Thanks again Peg
dancerpeg
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This site Rocks!

Post  Oceanrun on Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:32 pm

I was going to buy this to bounce off of when we want a change. Sounds like I won't. Sorry to DancerPeg, and thanks to Nat for giving me the heads-up.
Oceanrun
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  David on Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:03 am

Yea I agree this game sucks. I wish I would have read this post before buying it. I'll leave it for the kids to play with but I seriously doubt they will even find it worth while. OH well 30 bucks I don't buy hamburgers with I guess.
David
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Burgers, mmm

Post  Oceanrun on Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:25 pm

slurp...slop...slop I miss some things. I still indulge in others.
Oceanrun
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down